What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. In any case, cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
1.According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your team from our own teams or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the product offer and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and the purpose of them:
|TYPES OF COOKIES|
|Own cookies||Third party cookies||Session cookies||Persistent cookies|
The application that we use to obtain and analyze the information of the navigation is: Google Analytics.
Likewise, ROLLING SCORES S.L. informs the user that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if he wishes, prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), this Policy of Privacy contains information about how BlackBinder collects and processes the personal data provided when using certain functionalities available on this website.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller of the personal information provided through this website is: ROLLING SCORES, S.L., CIF B75194613, Paseo de Mikeletegi 53-2º, 20009 Donostia-San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa – Spain), email@example.com (“BlackBinder”).
What personal data do we collect?
You do not need to provide us any personal data to browse this website. BlackBinder will only collect and process the personal data that you voluntarily decide to provide, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you fill out the contact form available on the website. We may also ask you to provide some personal data if you decide to participate in a survey or promotion that we may eventually organize from time to time or when you are interested in attending an event organized by us. BlackBinder will only ask for the personal data that is necessary in each case – in most cases, only an email address and similar contact details – and will solely process and use that data if you voluntarily decide to provide them.
Which are the purposes and legal basis for processing personal data?
The use we make of your data will depend on the purpose for which you have provided them. You can find below information about the purposes for which we will use your data and what is the legal basis:
- Surveys and events: If you decide to participate in any of our surveys or promotions or are interested in attending any of our events, we will collect and use your data to properly manage your participation in these surveys, promotions and events. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is the performance of the contract derived from your participation in said activities, as well as our legitimate interests to properly manage and organize these kind of activities.
For how long is personal data retained?
Do we share personal data?
BlackBinder will not share personal data with third parties, except when the user expressly consents or when we are legally compelled or authorized to do so. To the extent necessary, BlackBinder may share information when necessary to comply with certain legal or regulatory obligations, in response to official queries of official authorities, when it is strictly necessary to provide the services requested by the user or when BlackBinder participates in a merger, corporate restructuring or similar corporate operations and it is necessary in the context of the successful completion of the operation.
Like any other company, BlackBinder needs to use independent contractors and service providers that may potentially have limited access to certain personal information of our users, for example, to provide us with hosting services and computer maintenance, email marketing services or external audits. In such cases, our suppliers will process the data on our behalf and under our instructions, only for the purpose of properly providing their services to us. In some cases, our suppliers may be located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), generally in the United States; in these cases we take additional actions and only deal with suppliers located in certain countries or that meet certain security standards (such as the “Privacy Shield” agreement between the US and EU) that European authorities have declared that provide equivalent guarantees as the ones applicable within EU, as is the case with our email marketing service provider Mailchimp.
Which are your rights?
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you. You also have a right to have inaccurate information we hold about you rectified or removed and a right, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to us processing your information, or to seek erasure or portability of your data. If you believe we are not respecting your rights, you are entitled to file a complaint to the relevant national supervisory authority (in Spain, Spanish Data Protection Authority, c / Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, www.aepd.es). You can exercise these rights by contacting with BlackBinder, either through our postal address or through our contact email. To process your request, we need you to prove your identity by providing us a copy of your ID or equivalent official identification document.